Sunday, November 15, 2009

God i lift it all to you..

The doubts i constantly have after some issues about us.. I wonder if it the end or a test that i always thought it will bring us closer. I been thinking so much about you i tried and tried but is so hard. I always pray for you before i sleep that you will have peace at your heart. I feel weird because i really do not know what problems your facing alone. To me i want to be able to share your woes with you, it may sound silly but it really means so much to me to know and be there for you. Or maybe you just need your own time to settle your stuff and your emotions. I really hope we can chat and meet up before i go to my NS on dec8 that is my biggest thing i would want to see or do before i go in. Haiz. To RWXP i miss you so much. God please make me closer to you day by day and to read the bible to find peace within your presence.