Thursday, October 15, 2009

NS Letter Recieved !

After maybe 4 to 5 months of getting fat and all ! NS finally sent me a letter saying i will be serving my 2 Years as a Policeman ! =D Do you think it is cool ! haha Well i am excited as it is something new and all plus at least my uniform are like way way way WAY cooler than the current Army's one ! haha =P 

Well recently had a Gig at TPY hub and it was good and manage to pull off the 5 songs without any big screw ups especially with only 2 practices ! haha =) Felt really Good to do my origanal live and it was the first time and i hope most people liked it.

Would like to thank everyone who came and supported me and my band =) This really meant alot to us as a band and all THANKS ! =D (to the special one. You look lovely that day and was so happy to sing for you!



 )