Sunday, December 27, 2009

I was selfish

It was selfish to put my emotions first... I was selfish to think about my hopes and ideas of what we two may have for the future but never thought about yours. I was too selfish to want to meet you but end up not thinking as long your happy that is what matters most.. I was selfish to think you will be there for me where but maybe we both are not on the same views and expections about this friendship or relationship.. I regretted giving you more worries and hurt in the casuse of knowing me...

Sorry if i was selfish i now will just be good friends and all... You still have a choice with me no matter what... But i will be there for you always. I really do not know when you will see this or ever you will change back to your previous number but i will pray for you always to be happy and have a new beginning ya? =)