Thursday, July 02, 2009

My struggles and now my determination !

Well most people would have known that i have joined recently... Due to the stupid 1 sec of fame that i had from the advertisement ! =) haha that was it really a smile like this =D that is all.... made it through the first round though not much things to share just that the waiting time was so long ! Gosh so long that now if i wait for an hour that means just 5 mins.. Really I meant IT AND TRIED IT ! But was very excited to meet the judges as i never had joined or met them before want to know where i would stand ~

I Did not make it to the next round... Kinda disappointed as i wanted to to let my friends and most importantly family be proud.. I Guess i do not have what it takes..Dick lee says : Your the kind of singer in a band no one will notice. Florence said One part of the song you sang just now you look angry.. Ken Lim said Your just do not stand out.. Guess looks is everything in Idol..


Yup sadly no comments on my singing so hoping it means just the overall was not appealing to the judges =) But was so happy to spent time with my family and seeing my brother supporting me and chatting with my friends and my family too LOVE MY FAMILY =)

NO Worries after my disappointment and complaining deep down that pushed me to go further to do well in my dreams.. After watching One Piece
for like 80 plus hours. ! It taught me to be be determined in my goals no matter what happens. I really feel motivated to do tons of stuff just to be at the very best ! =) wish me luck pray for me and see me fly !


This is my new guitar ! =) though is rather cheap but i feel that the tone of the guitar is really nice =) blueish 70s rock clean sound ! Perfect for my songs that i am going to write ! haha