Monday, June 01, 2009

Am I losing my faith you love?

I been emoing since the last posting due to some problems but i was baptized ! i feel happy and peaceful.. However, I do not know my future i can't share what is coming up in my life there are people whom i told to about it and others that i did not yet... i just want to not stress myself too much over this thingy..

To her i want to say, I'm happy to know you and i put a part of you in my life. Though i should not be doing so. Maybe i'm just feel connected to have someone who somehow likes me for who i am and maybe adores me when i sing. But i know things maybe going further and drifting away. No matter what i do miss you and somehow worried for you. Those moments maybe soon fading away in your mind but to me it was just like the first time i knew you.

I just leave this to God. I love you GOD. I adore you and i will Praise you for being so patient and faithful to me when i am not.. It hurts for me to sin but i cannot stop it. I hate it when i sin.