Thursday, May 08, 2008

Time is Near

The gigs are coming soon and i mean really soon !! is like next weeK !! I'm scared not because of the crowds but the songs i am going to do... ! Their hard for me as some i am not able really sing the main melody !! Damn really scared now... But i will try my very best i believe god will help me out with the rest ! =)

The are times i wonder do relationships change people for the better or the worse... My classmate seem to become worse... Not coming to school and be very late for class and stuff... At times i wonder what is the best age for them to know that studies are important?? Well anyway i do not care much anymore is their life and if they want to screw their lives i can help either...

My birthday is coming up but i really don't want any big parties really... A nice small gathering saying Hi to all my friends and godsisters if any of them remember or still care for me at all? Haiz... I just want to be remembered that is all... But most of them seems very very unlikely they would even sms or call me wishing me a Happy Birthday....