Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothet's Day...!

Weird my mother is not at Singapore for mother's day...!! Well she is at Batam for a singing competition ! Well all I can hope for is for her to win ! =)

Stuff don't seem to go my bands way at all... CHIJ GIG is can canceled due to some really stupid planning...

1) A gig with No Amps?
2)No key board?
3)A shitty time slot at 12.. Where we asked for 2.30 onwards
4)Favoring of other local bands?

Worse Ben & Jerry's?
1) First time i heard a small crap place need 80 to 100 songs ? ( where you most prop need to play only one hr or less?

2)Wanting only acoustic performances?

3) Hot Girls working there but F****ed up mangers !!

Things that made me sad...
1) Saw shi pei ( my very first steady relationship) at Yishun mrt and she said "HI"
hours later she called me when she is home and told me this " "Erm ansel can you don't contact me anymore? Cause i told my boyfriend i met you..And he asked if i(shi pei) still got sms or call once in awhile? She said yes ! Her boyfriend later said can you don't contact him anymore? that is why she called me asking me not to call her or even sms her anymore... ! Worse she said we are still friends" ! Ya friends who don't contact are not friends !! really I find it stupid i dun meet her often at all.. I never contact her like a damn Bloody long time and she ask me not to talk to her anymore ! What a boyfriend you have man..! Worse it was me whom i help you took his number and made you guys a pair... And your boyfriend will be jealous of me for what !! Stupid people...

3)Sayang was sad and she have been having a rather bad time tons of works and not meeting for a long time soon to have affected me. Worse i was not able to go and see her baptism ism today...I have jamming :( ( not that i hate to go with the band)

4)Band wise most of the plans don't seem to work out only leaving the May 17 gig.. I like that gig a lot really 600 people is surely a lot for a first time band ! But wanted to go for the CHIJ gig for the youth and the new songs i worked so hard for... ( No more gigs left after the May 17 one.. Hoping for more)

5)After May band will be super quiet trust me... Darryl is going overseas and so is denise... Jin Poh have army stuff which is going to be busy... French (benny) will most properly going to study hard for the O's. Joan and me left for Round Box... So we can cancel it ?

6)Not going to church at all for 3 weeks not only made me feel bad but i lost touch of my love with god.. Losing my temper easily ! I want to change for the better !

7)School have been very bad all my group mates of the previous project Love 101 have more or less lost interest...Only leaving me Janson and Matt... The others seem well busy with work and other stuff? I feel angry when young people go to work and just skip school for money where they do not need it for emergency stuff...

8) Been very bored at home no one to chat with and play with.. Honestly i regret buying the tennis racket i have not used it at all...


Things that cheered me up a little bit..

1) Esplanade bands was rather disappointing which means my bands hope of performing there in the future is going to be much much higher...

2) Next week will be fun going to CHIJ Tpy to see friends and bands with my bandmates... =

3) Ravin and Wei Peng maybe staying over...(Darryl is set to stay over after the performance on 17 may

Looking on the ratio you can see clearly that my bad stuff are much much more than the good ones...

Sadness i making me feeling more left out ! And i starting to not give a damn about my birthday at all.... =(