Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lowest Point in life

Today we had jamming for our may 16 gig at chij tpy... We met Ad again haha man old man good old times and she still remembered us =) that was really sweet to know anyway forgotten to bring Darryl's effects... Crap need to waste Darryl's money to let me take cab home.... But i with Remy and Ravin took train back to my place first then from there we took cab down to BOON !! Well felt sad for the taxi driver.... He forgotten to press the meter and we got like $4.00 cheaper then expected... =)

Well it started off well, I and Denise was very hyper but after singing her song Better than me by Hinder, she was tired haha cause the song was too high for her.... But she did well ! =) Don't worry ya? haha Now is my turn Open your eyes by Alter Bridge i was like thinking should be easy until i remember the key for singing the super high part which is the bridge was really CRAZY !!


I had only one song to sing for the whole jamming session. There were other songs i need to do like When the stars goes blue.... But i suck at harmony and i really feel useless.... Songs like Boston where I tried to sing before i cannot get the last part.... Denise learned it !! And i felt i never gave the band my very best cause all this songs I was told to learn before but halfway was not done.... My singing for youth songs have been really really hard for me.... How i wish at times i can sing or even scream like how the crazy Youths do at DXO !!

I felt left out after my songs cause I could not help in Denise singing i will make it worse if i tried
but i rather not.... =(

I felt like if I was out of the band? They can do much better than me.... Cause my guitar playing have stopped... I just sing.... Denise can sing too she have her tone and most people will agree she is good !! =) Which i am glad to have Denise ! I'm not jealous i just felt i cannot do much more for the band,.... Oldies i can ! but Youth songs haizz..... I tried and tried but cannot get it right....

But after leaving the jamming i was back to normal self... Cause i will never take anything from my band problem into my close friend friendship i have with Darryl =) I love him.... The crazy and whacky man,... My brother when i was always hurt....


I will try to do my best and i hope i will do my best and proof to myself that i can sing well and people will look up to me !!
God i need your love and your strength and the will as i am as fragile as I'm a sinner.... I will lift my eyes to the the maker of the mountain I can't climb....

Your the maker and i need your strength !!