Sunday, April 27, 2008

Drawing that line in my life

This week at service was like a wake up call for me- Pastor David have talks on relationships and sexual issues between friends or BGR. There are stuff which i will be guilty of no doubt i will not keep it to myself as David added that lying is sinful even white lies are still lies ! And i will not keep it to myself anymore

I confess that i am not a great person at all.. I lost my virginity when I was 17 & i regret it big time...I was curious and i wanted it for that dear lord I am deeply sorry...I just want to change and break this self of mine which i am not proud of at all... Is hard really but i know that nothing is impossible with the lord...

I have other sins like i have anger , jealousy & revenge all this are wrong and i really want to draw this moral lines in my life to be able to help and shine my light on others whom maybe be having problems....

I will do my best my Lord and i lust for your love !

=( Sorry to all whom i have offended please forgive me