Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hate the feeling of being alone

This few days after all that happen it seems to have a very quiet feeling which i seem to hate... Well this week seems very gloomy guess my mood was following the strange weather cold and wet ? Hope i was better but nope not at all, most stuff don't seem to go my way but is ok i believe in the God maybe there is something more then meets the eye!!

Soccer for the Sunday seems to be canceled due to the on going rain, but is ok i had a rather fun catching up time with Ravin, Jian Ming and Wei Peng. MAN i never won a single match on my winning eleven soccer game !! ha ha but is ok i will train harder !!

This few weeks I been trying to be a host on Television for a chef show haha i love being like Gordan Ramsay HA HA !! All the Fuck Me ! and Bloody hell.... I must stop getting those from my brain to my mouth ha ha is hard but i will try ha ha... Makansutra Raw too is a great show though i love the Fuck me a lot Seetoh is more of a Singaporean going to restaurants eating good food with a simple singaporean feel ERM Yang Pa Lin Sir Dup !!

Well I'm hoping my movie will be a success though most people still do not understand the story... I really felt upset when people say that i really do not know why but i do feel hurt...Maybe I'm taking it too hard but i really tried my very best for this film to work out... But it seems Love 101 maybe not be able to go for a Singapore film competition if most people do not understand the story haizz...

Lord i ask for your guidance to let me know what you have installed for me in my church and how to touch others through your word... To me i love doing my singing to express it out to others but I need you to confirm that for me... I ask all this in your graceful Name AHEM...