Sunday, March 09, 2008

Facing the Giant !!

This week have been Fun but is short lived ha ha ! The Morning Jam at Roundbox was short ha ha. Most of our band-mates were late and so we started later and also ended earlier, but hey the jam we did at first was not good.However later part the band warmed up and did much better the other band seem impressed again i think haha...

After that we went to have lunch made a very nice band bonding this week the lunch we saw special guest appearance !! ZAKI !! YES At J8 Looking fatter and more Crazy as ever !! so glad the band can have a glim's of how Darryl and me thought of the Strawberry !! haha Soon after we had of to church my church indeed haha been a long time i was there so felt very lost but still Paul is always there smiling and joking around !! And ya Steve Nicole was there man he is damn good on guitar how i wish i can be his student haha I'm sure i will kick lots of people Arse with the solos like his !!!Denise first time coming for a Christian service haha and she sang Face down and Jaded surely the people we say she can sing !! ha ha but we quickly rushed for Joan's church ha ha For a movie night !!

Free Food
Free Drinks
Free EVERYTHING ! haha


Ya Joan's church was cool the youth do look more younger than my church's !! ha ha but the girls was nice ha ha just kidding !! I really changed my ways ok?.....................................................................................................................................................................
(Pure silents) Why in the world no one believes in me !! Well is okay there is always one who does God
=)

The movie was great !! i cried a couple of times ok? is not PUSSY haha but it really rebuild my relationship with God and how I look myself in front of him. The sins i did from the first to til now he still stood by me and never gave up on me ! I LOVE YOU Lord....

After that we have DID the long awaited FREE PIZZA !! But at that point of time my stomach was feeling weird ha ha Lots of sounds seems to be heard !! haha

The band know what i did ha ha i used the pillows as a silencer !! Like in those movies but NAH it did not really worked that well
X P

Over all i know the lord is telling me to give my everything to him & i will not to prove to my band i changed but is for my faith to grow my Love for him... All i want is God to make use of me to reach out to the youths & may I be able to write songs and praise you through my heart not by lips All this i ask in prayer Dear lord !! Ahem =)


Do look out for the movie for young Christians the filmed is called Facing The Giant
Is about American Football and how the coach put the words of lord into practice !
Most interesting thing of all is The actors of the film was from the church in America the film was made by a church and i was touched by the words and the faith the coach had in his life !