Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sleepless and lonely nights

This past two days have their very ups and downs... As the band jam i always look forward to on sat's seems near, you can always see how happy i am but i have be saddened by some news...
Estee seems to be upset over her Ex boyfriend stuff which i have not much info about ! As she seems to just hates chatting with me about it cause she was angry. But the thing was i did not know what was it about and she just messaged me telling me that she do not want to chat with me or keep in contact with me anymore... Honestly at times i have doubts that i may have broken her heart if i never really seem to try to get to know her more. Due to the past relationships i have i was just trying to see if she really loves me the hugs and cuddles she gave me i really loved it....

Never would i say that i felt so loved since my last relationship.... However it seems like she have some problems that i was not there for her and i felt really sad as i was beginning to like her even more deeply. To know of this news after the band jam i was really lost i nearly cried and got worried !! But i guess i have failed and will never ever have a nice relationship that i have all along trying to search for...!


I believe in God i know his love will never die but humans love will not last even when two are deeply in love... The only thing that helps a relationship going is true friendship and trust with this two the love will stay until we part to heaven....I'm not a perfect man and i will never be one it seems i did many wrong things in life and i willing to change for God all I'm asking this time round is a final chance to get things right and not wrong ! So God do help me and to be strong in my words to you and my promise i made to you,only you have the heart of forgiveness...
I will still pray for estee as i will never forget and no matter what my girl i will be there for you ok? even when you hate me and find me an ASS i will be there my heart will never change on the love you have given me this joy is something i never had for a long time. All this words are from the bottom of my heart Thank You but
i will be there for you please talk me ok?


Estee when you read this please remember i still missed you dearly and SORRY for everything !!

My name on the sandwich haha
and the sandwich was great thanks to Mr Jon at new york new york !!