Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Bonding...

This Week have been very fun ! Finished my exams and I can have more time to spend with my Band and friends ! Ha ha upcoming gigs and more ! ha ha Furthermore the band is doing better and are fired up ! Haha Yup so far so good !

On Sat we were at Round Box and the second Band never come so more JAMMING !! ha ha We tried lots of songs !

1) Wonderful Tonight
2) Stand By Me

3) Every Breathe You Take
4) When You Say Nothing At All
5) One Way

6) Thank You Lord
7) Our life
8) *(I Shot The Sheriff)
9) Higher
10) Jazz Song (unkown)


Backup songs

11) Let It Be
12) To Love Somebody
13)
14)

15)

After that I went to my church like for only 30 minutes and i left cause Darryl's church starts at 5pm so we went there ! Then we have a treat from Darryl and it was for Joan and Denise for there Post Birthday !


This is Darryl with the lemon in his mouth !!



FIFI !! Super Cute La !