Sunday, March 30, 2008

I HATE THIS !!

Been weeks since i have updated the blog do to the loneliness time i had i been very very sad again
Not knowing why.....


Things i can't say on the net but i will not name names...
In my church people things i'm a flirt i love girls and i will look for one a go for another

At first this do not bother me and i was still joking about it but it is sad to say that i really tired to change and I'm honestly not totally what someone others think i am i church i love to just joke about it but really I'm not and if you do think i am one your really don't know me and i am really getting
PISSED F***ERS !!

There is someone
in my church which is worse than me !! Someone whom plays with people with feelings and goes underground... Honestly i know who the Fucker is but I'm not going to say who why??? That someone is a higher rank person and he is not be a Man by telling the main people in church what he had done and still acts like he is innocent !! FUCK YOU you really is worse than i thought you were and u freaking making me to tell everyone !!


Stop your stupid COLD jokes just to pick up girls... The person have motives everytime and seems to ablr use some things he did as a excuse to cover his fucking sinful ways !! You are worse than any bastard i have known ok?

And my church people really do not know what FUCKED UP THINGS HE DID REALLY!

The one whom you guys think i am is more like that someone ok? So don't FUCKING PUSH ME i Really do not mind going to another CHURCH honestly if there is Fuckers like that in church looking for Girls then the church is more like a red light district for him

YOU ARE A REALLY FUCKER
I WILL NOT WANT TO TALK TO U ANYMORE & BE NICE UNTIL YOU TELL YOUR THINGS YOU HAVE DONE THAT HURT MY FRIENDS...!


No mood to post pictures that no ones to see anyway no one comes and read my blog what for

I NEVER FELT SO PISSED AND I REALLY WISHED THAT PERSON WILL JUST DIE !