Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Back And All Fired Up !!

Finally I'm back blogging after all the times i have spent on my final year project working title Love 101 the film.. This film will be out maybe not as early as expected though i was hoping it would.. Anyway the film is about three Youngsters whom have different thoughts and needs of love some for family, some for social care and others for passion...Further details of the film will be reported but i really enjoyed the film and the times we had with the crew and cast, the fun and laughter was great !!

Other places in my life have a new chapter..

Love life?
ha ha dating is the only thing i have now though Estee is someone who had showed me lots of love and care but at times the other relationship experiences i have pounders me a lot.... But dun worry the care i have shown are real and i enjoyed the times we have !! Thanks and more will come that i am very sure :)

Band Wise !!

Been going around places where i would never thought of going for band scouting. DXO is one of those places.. I'm not a rocker or hardcore metal crazy wannabe so I'm not too sure about the places where this bands go to perform, not a huge fan and never will be...
Some cool bands are like Joan's friends and the last band which i have forgotten the name was cool great energy and Guitar riffs ! That alone drive many youths at DXO crazy !! Wonder why the screaming or just the music !! OR the guys !!
Things i can't understand when have generation gap with the youths and due to the music i have been exposed to at the beginning career as a band singer was no where near there !! Sting, Clapton , Santana and bee gees looks like a dying art.

Well at least i and Darryl have finished writing a full of energy and hyper head banging and heart beating song... Drive is the title I'm really hoping this song can give a new hope and feel to the youth that SEX,LIES, Cigar & Satan should be out of their lives !! I'm rather worried for them but at the mean time i want to change my life style and be a great role model though is hard but i have God and friends on my side.......
Youth may not know the BIG differences between Satan and GOD... The freedom and and being a puppet. GOD don't control his children while Satan controls you and gives you your desires for a outcome.


BEWARE BANDS WHO ARE ANTI CHRIST I just going to say to you guys may the good lord be with you and bless you...



Drive Lyrics

Verse 1
Wake up to the sound of cars,
Felt like I'm totally lost.
In a world I have never been,
Somewhere you can only bring to...

Verse 2
Standing in the line of life
Been searching around to find
The thing i lost... YEAH

Pre chorus

But You can only make me feel
A love to me so real !!

Chorus

Drive me home , Don't wanna be alone( don't wanna be) x 2

Verse 3
Remembering all the things i lied
Sex, drugs and fights
makes me feel so tired
All this i can leave behind !!

Verse 4
Standing in the line of life
Been searching around to find
The thing i lost... YEAH

Pre chorus
But You can only make me feel
A love to me so real !!


Chorus

Drive me home , Don't wanna be alone( don't wanna be) x 2



I'm hoping to record this song and put it up on my blog and on myspace which i am having lots of problems with !! DAMN!!!!

Upcoming songs we are writing are called Beautiful Mistake a song by Yating our band mate and a featured song which is written by Janson called the stars are blue tonight.

This is what i have been waiting for and i believe we will rock DXO, TIMBER , Ben & Jerry and most importantly Esplanade to the MAX... To me i can only do all this thanks to the love and faith i have in God !!