Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy CNY !!

Guess this is the most boring or common phrase that you people will be hearing ha ha... I'm always excited for the NY especially i'm able to spend more time with my family and my relatives !

Not really about the ANG BAOs ! (well is free money you know) But running around with your parents seeing them able to recall about their childhood stuff, like my mum today saying about my Fourth Auntie..

My Mum's side
My mom said she and her another younger sister always call her one of the kings of the under-water world...Cause my 4th auntie always have a cool dark ash red dyed hair when we go and visit her ! Plus her voice is like a HI 5 maxed up plus super bass surround sound added in.

But all are cool people my mum's side are the super hyper funny branch always laughing out SUPER Loud and cracking HOKKIEN jokes !! And playing the most famous games of all during CNY meeting !! Bun Luck ( not sure about the spelling) well in English terms is called blackjack !!

Though I not really allowed to bet or play but i really enjoy seeing and cracking jokes with my aunts !! ha ha things i will never ever forget about !

My dad's side

My dad's side is a more calm and peaceful one... No bun luck no majong!! Just plain chatting and catching up of times well at times is bored but still is a healthy habit !And at times disturbing my younger ones !! that is the cool part !!

Well I'm hoping to get things right this year with my band and school stuff i believe before i go into the army i must do well for my ITE so i can go to a poly once I'm not for the 2 years !

Furthermore i need to be able to go to my church to help out after the Chinese new year my church needs people now so i my do my very part as a member and a believer !

SO EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR COME THROUGH AND SO AS MINE TOO !!