Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Film Making = Life Changing

Next Film Project
This next short film that I'm going to do with my group is, a simple but yet interesting one.
Is about "LOVE" though is a common topic for lots of movies and films but I'm going to try the most challenging task to put 6 different views of loves to link it as a whole and people would look at it and feel the different types of Love that can be shared.


I have not much experience in directing but i really hope that my work would be a far more decent film from any DAVP (Digital Audio and Video Production) in ITE and the Polytechnics in Singapore. Some may say i'm cocky and too naive but i'm confident anyone have an equal chance if the same amount of hard work is put in.So when i post my film on youtube or my blog h aha give your honest comments !!

Anyway i just want to know if there is people who view my blog often ha ha cause i would really love updating it often for you guys to read if you do please say i do on my tag board ok?