Thursday, November 15, 2007

Believing in God

Well sorry guys have not updated my blog since a long time...ha ha well been very busy over some stuff like my guitar lesson which start a week ago but none came only for the two students i had before very very disappointed but i still have to give my best to them. Furthermore i been praying for a lot of people like Jin Poh , Cheryl and Alicia my mei. I really hope that this Sat they all can come and enjoy themselves maybe this could be their first step to know more about God or even go back to the arms of our father...

Honestly i felt lost at times over various matters like after my ITE where will i go after i go into army can i be able to go to Ngee Ann Poly? Guess not need O level cert..Or would i just rot and be a no body? When can i play and sing for my church during worship with my band mates all for the devotion to God but not for music?

Will Joan join my band? Will Elaine still be in the band? When my band can have more gigs?
Would i be missed if i really just shut down one day and not help anyone for once? Would people really think and say where is ansel i really need him?

Well i learned that all this problems i can only lift it to my Father God to help me and give me the wisdom and strength to overcome it.

School started alright have done my projects but now i need to worry about my year end project hmm hope i will not screw it up like the last time...
Anyway this are the few projects on video editing i have done during class

All the videos are there the music and stuff but i have to put them all together like what we see on BBC or Discovery Channel.

This is just the Introduction for a short edit
on the Great Sahara



A Documentary on Sea World