Thursday, November 22, 2007

Real Test Ahead

My test of will power !!
Well the real test is ahead. Like my project to see if i'm able to be cool and calm unlike the last time?
Also the ideas and confident i have if it can really work out and be paid off at the end of the year...
.
This are real test ahead... More will come being able to be patient to teach others in my guitar lesson, the mission trip that i been looking forward to so much and lastly i'm moving house !! ARHH!!! dunno if i can suit into the new life and also if there are new friends? hmmm
All of this are really a big test to me...

Well i have a wish list to make now
even though i used to think is stupid for people to do that but hey why not give it a try as i'm equally stupid haha...
1)My Xbox 360 (repairs $200+$70 worth of games i'm looking FOR!! )
2)My Camp fees $15 and maybe more !!
3)Mission trip travel expenses and also SHOPPING !!
4) Maybe a bike haha begin to enjoy cycling haha
5)ha ha the ELMO puppet i really adore !!
6)A Cannon D40 SLR camera at $1800

That will be all haha ya also my groups filming budget ha ha about $20++