Monday, November 05, 2007

AFRAID
I'm Scared very Very scared... Haiz how would my students think of me Lousy teacher or Good teacher.. That i'm always worried about. But i'm going to be as friendly and helpful to my students hope that would allow them to be more open and can treat me more like a friend instead like a teacher...

NEEDS
Most of the students are Youths but i'm really hoping for more people to join best 10 so i can have more things to prepare and Always MONEY !! I REALLY NEED It as my xbox360 is down haiz... Miss it a lot..!

Happiness
Today had a long day and a long weekend with Darryl and Ravin really enjoyed it a lot. These two friends or bros i have are the only two that i can be myself and share my problems and they would advise me with good advises that really help.

Sadness

I really don't know why i feel emo everything i see my ex's pictures and feel very very lost and sad to have other guys liking her... Maybe i still miss her or maybe i'm jealous because i and her cannot last... Haiz i really don't know why i wan to be happy like i used to be? Is that really so hard..?

Misses

Cheryl is someone whom i feel nice being with her but i want to take things slowly but i'm very afraid she would not wait for me and come to my church more often... Even i don't have much power to help others. I love helping others but it don't seem to turn out well always my tone or the way i speak tend to make them hate me....

This is my project on editing i have decided to make a video on poverty as i feel that is the only problem that is really needed to be addressed to the whole world..

The Artist is John Mayer. Song title : Waiting On The World To Change