Wednesday, October 10, 2007

THE WAIT IA ALL OVER !!

Finally it is over....

The times i cried and the tears that i have shed are finally dried and the love she had for me is no longer like as sweet as the sugar bread that we once loved to eat. Well she told me that is better to be friends and the feeling is not going upwards but downwards. Today i will not cry or feel sad. The point of all this is i made a new friend whom i once love so much but can't be together as love can't be forced. I believe we can still meet up and chat but this i just the beginning for me i had this inner voice which i thought was not the words of God but now i believe it is i have to put down this past and rise up to walk along with God. The struggle i have and the prayers i prayed for are now answered.

But did i ever did my part not at all for God to be honest....

No !
Now i have a part to play in my life and my church i believe things will work out as what God want my church to be and I'm going to do my very best to walk and talk to God over this period of time.
Things may change but one thing that will never change is the love of God he had and now still have for me.
I believe i will do him proud and let others see what great miracles he had done before and bless them with the care and love he have given to all of us.

To me she is someone whom i gave my all but i am very happy that she never lied to me at all. That alone made me very happy unlike the past BGR i have this is the most loving and cheerful girl i have ever met and i really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Elaine Your Always Good To Me. And I Will Be There For You Always! =D

NOTE TO EVERYONE THERE WILL BE A GUITAR TEACHING SESSION BY ME AT BISHAN IF YOUR INTEREST PLEASE CONTACT ME TO MY TAG BOARD OR MY FRIENDSTER. ANYWAY I NEED A BASSIST PLEASE GOD FIND SOMEONE FOR MY BAND SO THAT WE CAN REALLY START WORKING FOR PERFORMANCES AND GIGS !!