Monday, October 15, 2007

Stepping Up!

After all the pain i have been through i will now step up and really try my best to work and listen to God more.... Things do not seem to be going well honestly i need to pray and have faith in god cos i now need $ for myself and also for my church however, i don't seem to have anyone who is interested in joining the guitar basic lesson....This i really pray and wait for God to provide for me the people is also best if i can reach out to them to join my church service....!!!

I have some tough decisions that i find very hard to make but i need someone's guidance to led me on and help me i would feel must more happy if i do so however i really dunno how to ask and say to ha ha..Do pray for me !

Today i started my school and i have two more new teachers well, i feel their alright i was thinking the 2 new teachers maybe the strict ,old and naggy type but hey guess what the total opposite ha ha but i must speak more Chinese to them because their from Hongkong.... Well honestly i felt a bit lonely today. I still feel that the person whom i had arguments with over the video production seems still angry or have the hatred... I honestly feel sad and fed up as i am able to do much better for the project by was really misjudged by some of my team-mates i'm not saying i'm not at fault at all but i felt that my words meant nothing and my post or my say in the team may change because of the pass misunderstanding i really dunno how to face her and dunno what to say haizz... I'm looking forward now to holidays but not school....