Monday, June 04, 2007

You Shape Up My Heart !! =)


Photo of the day !!

4 June 2007

Hmm Well after the deserving sleep i needed after all the singing and playing i felt so much better !! RANG my alarm at 9.15 i thought was early and the Sun was still young until i realise that i'm late for my PE class DAMN!! ha ha... anyway Miss Mary never scold me so i should be fine...=) Class was a usual slack as the class coms all got virus WOOO!!!! cool no lesson WinkZ!! Hope miss fee do not see my blog ha ha....Lunch time i got a glimpse of her back view... Well that is enough to me i can sleep soundly tonight her everything is beautiful to me....=) sad thing still I don't know her name.....(becoz of LJ)but thanks a lot for the adding of songs on my blog... treat you to watermelon !! =) YA 20 cents only Cool !! (I LOVE IT)

Anyway plans for my outcoming band songs to be done... Hmm
1)everything
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

to be named...(well if you people wants a song to be done by my band you can write in a comment ya!!) I would try to do the songs out of ideas...* )