Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Singing is an Art and Expression...


Photo of the day !!( U2 Roxs!!)

To Sing Or Not To Sing? That Is The Question....

Hmm interesting idea was given today by Miss Fee to sing my way into her heart on the national day performance in ITE ha ha....So i'm thinking if i should or not ha ha would i faint when i see her? Well thanks to my friends i'm able to find her friend friendster... ha ha finally!!( But i'm not a stalker ok? ) i just want to be friends i really like her a lot =) her smile is super sweet ha ha...Ok enough of the mushy stuff but yup pray that she would chat with me hehe....(cross fingers)

Today class i was angry and hated him even more... Better not mention the name but all i can say is this please do not ACT as if you know everything and your the no 1 student in Video production can? I start to hate you when you talk and when i see your stupid face... Seriously your annoying everyone...I will one day blast all my anger on you and that is for sure if you still stay the same.... trust me!! And don't try me !!!!!!!!ARRRRRRRRR!IDIOT F***ed Face..... Your my No 1 hated man beware... WHO's NEXT ? YOUR NEXT !!