Sunday, June 03, 2007

Man the WORD IS PRACTICE PRACTICE !!!


Photo of the day...!! ha ha (a shot of jubilee at amk)

3 June 2007

Today performance was all like...... Nvm well all i know is i enjoyed myself though my band my church friends and people whom came to see us... ha ha (one only = P) Well anyway we had the song arrangement set and the idea but not the delivery haizz well just i have to buck up on my singing like another 300% to be famous.... well today was so bad as what i heard at the Hwa Chong concert for the past campus superstar singers... Trust me it was the worse concert i been to and the singers ain't that great either ya? I just think their over-rated...(no offense).
Well the most important thing of all is i really felt more closed with my band ha ha!! We are sure one lame and CRAZY bunch of people ha ha.... If you are a CRAZY and love to sing and play guitar or anything please let me know just send me a comment with your details... WE NEED YOU ha ha best is a female cause we need female singers trust me we really need one....


More pictures to share to you all this pictures not taken by me too good to be true !!