Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What Should I Get !! ha ha



Photo of the day ( Modern Vs Tradition)

June 19 2007

Hmm the day is nearing and i must think of something to get for her ha ha well i can't write it here as she maybe reading my blog however i really have a hard time thinking of what to get and other questions in my mind ha ha... But i have promised to be there for her every year for her birthday that is a lifetime commitment that i promised and i surely will not be breaking that ha ha well i really hope she would like the present I'm going to give her as i really take a lot of effort to think and make it !! =)

Holidays Holidays !!

Even though is the holidays but i have no one to go out and chat with most of my friends in Poly have started schooling haiz and most my meimeis are busy hmm poor me can sleep late and stuff but no one to share and chat with ha ha... Anyway I'm used to it but i am really hoping someone can change this for me =) Well I'm surely going to make full use of this holiday to get a good rest and settle my stuff.

Photos to share ha ha (I'm running out of photos Pray hard that i can get my camera soon)