Sunday, June 17, 2007

Only Time Will Tell


Photo of the day (Guess where is this taken)

17 June 2007

Finally Singapore !! ha ha i was back in Singapore yesterday evening about 6 pm was tired but was sad ha ha... think things are not working well for me but are working against me....Well start with the fun stuff first.This trip i really learned a lot i have greater faith in god and i was able to do stuff that i always thought was not able too !! This trip i really hope people finally see the soft and sensitive side of me i became more close with uncle Tony and Aunty Poh Leng and i really want to go back to Gua Musang....

Through this trip i really felt that my works have helped and touched many. I was very scared to go back Gua Musang at first cause many other people took over what i have done and what i have known. The sad thing is the children whom all really liked me at the first trip all have forgotten about me like RURU haizz that really hurt me a lot as it shows that i never left a great impression. However Pung Pung remembered me i really felt touched at some point in the trip i tried to control my tears ha ha .

On the sad part, i can't revel too much as i think may hurt someone and other people may have a bad impression of me.Well basically i did saw a soft side of someone that let me feel tat i can rely on and spend a enjoyable time i guess.However, as my life revolves around karma ha ha ( like My name is Earl) my happiness was short spent ha ha and seriously if she can read this, i have things to tell her about my past. I really regret it and i really have changed a lot since i became 18 plus the last relationship i had that which help me to be more matured.Through this, i begin to understand how to give in to others. I may not be the type of guy u like but i am very very very very sure i can DRAW a smile on your face ! I know it maybe fast but don't be scared i want to take things slowly as i learnt from my past relationship not to go into a relationship too quickly that is why all i am asking is to give me a chance to know you better that is all. = P

photos to share !!