Monday, June 25, 2007

On a Stand Still


Photo for the day (for my DBS competition called colours texture)

June 25 2007

It's like been a while i have not been logging in to post a blog why bother no one looks into it and even if so is not the one that i wish would have cared for me...And too many bad stuff to blog onto here after the last posting. My life is really not getting anywhere i want it to be..
I'm happy but i feel that you don't want to give me a chance well that is why i am scared i may not have the character or the click with you, but honestly you mean so much to me and i just hope one day you will give me that very rare opp to me to draw a smile on your face. I will not give up at all i really meant everything i say. When i'm down and sad ready to give up i will remember your smile that keeps me moving forward your everything is a blessing to me every word, every look you gave to me simply makes me feel that i'm a guy that found an angel whom i can always feel happy even with nothing. I'm just lucky to past by your path but not lucky enough to stay on track and guide you. BUT I"M NOT GIVING UP!! =)