Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Black and White Vision


Photo of the day !! ( taken by me at my house nearby Basketball court. Model Xiao qiang)

June 06

Todays Topic Is About ANGER!!
Today was the last strew trust me you have declared WAR with me..My mission to make your life like a living HELL !! i assure you i will slap the hell out of you if you don't say sorry or stop what your doing.... All i can say is pray hard my friend...AMEN!! ( Your voice was worse your personality is even worse your face Better let me FIX IT UP ASSHOLE!!)

Well after all of that anger i still have somethings to look forward too! ha ha i get to know her friend ha ha hope that i can be her friend soon cause i really beginning to love her even more ha ha her pictures makes me feel so happy wish i can be with her in the picture one day !! = ) Hmm this love story i'm writing is sure very interesting WEEEK!! ha ha Even though you do not know me yet i want to say i will be waiting for you and going to join the singing performance for you and sing for you that is a sure thing!! i Really like you and you stole my breathe and heart away !! = P

OK enough of the love and anger stuff...

THINGS I HAVE LEARN

1)Never piss a guy whom has a name called ANSEL.

2)Portrait shots are cool ha ha beginning to love black and white photo.

3)My teachers are all so cool hope that Mr Jon is fine take care and y
ou will be in my prayers tonight....

4)Everyone in class really dislike you and so beware F**** face this is not the end but JUST the beginning...!!

{photos by me ha ha hope all you guys like it}