Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Wait Is Killing Me !!


Photo of the day (black n white of St Andrew's Church )

07 June 2007

What Should I Do ?
Well should i write a whole new song for her ha ha... or just sing a nice sweet song like (When You Say Nothing At All) for the national day performance....Hmm... Now that troubles me.
Anyway today i tried to control myself for scolding him manage to do it but close ha ha... The wait for her friend to add me on msn seems rather long to me i beginning to think that she don't want to add me maybe cause she knows i'm the guy that like her friend? Some people say i think a lot but i am feeling very weird now i really hope my thinking is wrong and her friend will be
adding me anytime soon...Cause i really can't take it anymore i want to get to know her !! ha ha = p

Today went to see Anthony and friends jamming at a very Stupid , Shitty, Ugly, Lousy and lastly F***ed up place don't know the name of the studio but luckily i and my band never go there to jam is a waste of $. $18 for an hour? And rules like please make music not noise is like really insulting people and like as if the F***er who let us in knows anything about music. He looks like a guy who always go to Changi Village. Damn!! Well they did tried to play music
it was really rather ok though maybe they can improve much much better by bringing a tuner.... Well anyway keep it up guys really want to see you guys play at our school !! = )
Test today was a little more difficult as i expected it to be ha ha but i believe i can pass ( cross of Fingers ) Tomorrow again Miss Fee's test please please i hope it would be an easier paper... Anyway Good luck to all my classmates at DAVP lets pass all together ya? + )

Photos to look at !!