Thursday, April 09, 2009

When can i grow up...


I was thinking lately a lot about my past and well her.. At times i wonder if i grew up last of my but more matured would things become less complicated? Would i still be loved by a lot of people.. Would i still be me?

I felt that the whole world now is just looking to look correct and at times you have to be the imaged to others where they will only look up to when your different from who you truly are.....

I quote to myself this " If life is to live according to my life, then who would truly understand what i am living for in my life but not living for others." I felt that besides God who loves everyone and everything for what makes them good, why can't the one you like or loved do that?

And is it ok and alright to feel lonely when the people you need most at that point of them do not seem to be there while you really hope they were. Friends will be there but that feeling of the young and youthful times we had and the bond seems to disappear when we get old just well, becomes memories.

Tons of people say this " People change " be honestly is it me who is changing or the other party?

I just want to think that life is simple but honestly is not when you do not have God.

I believe in him. I long for him. But i feel lonely that i myself cannot stay close to him.

Being alone in my world that was created by him.

If i would be joined by others whom he assigned me to be with i will no longer be lonely....

God i need that people and those people needs me. But i need your words and your wisdom

guide me please.


If i had a tattoo like this ! =)