Monday, April 27, 2009

My Wish List ! Greedy Or Not You judge ~!

1)A New Watch that have leather Strap that is thick and with a big surface to view the time ! Classic !

2)Gosh Xbox 360 Rock Band 2 ! Awesome ! Singing and drums ! here i come ! =P (I wanna ROX !)

3) This is not to make me sound holy but i would love a bible commentary that tells me meaning about the bible in a simple and yet practical way to deal with my life.. (i'm getting Baptized 14 May On my birthday how cool is that ! )

4)Well a new camera lens will surely take my lazy ass up and go around Singapore to do my maybe portfolio or something the close up lens !

5)If i can get this ! WHOA ! Shiok man ! A fender guitar with effects that i can compose new songs not just by chords but experimenting different styles of music ! AWESOME... Beats Rock Band ! haha...

Lastly....

I hope most of the people whom i am going to invite to my 21 st Birthday will turn up and have a great time.... I will have it on 15 may and 16 may two days....

Is weird not to have it on my actual day cause it is a weekday ! ARRRR !! damn so most my friends in poly can't come... SO made it Friday and Sat !

For those who interested tag me on here so i can fill you in the details...

I have planned maybe the first day is more for my church, ITE friends, basketball friends.

Day 2 Is my Gyss Friends Bandmates and pierce and gyss juniors ! =)