Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No more Lousy Sundays ! =)






The Sweetest Smile I have ever seen ! I MEAN IT = D

Ever since we were together my Sundays were so much different. Not lonely not boring not plain and a day where i always never look forward to always...

But to know that your there and to know how much i meant to you, i really never felt so loved by someone as much i loved for others. Your smile really cheer me up no matter what. The things i have been through in school and stuff your listening ear was there. I now want to be able to be there for you and to show you that how much you really meant to me.
You Been MISSED Terrible every time you turn and say bye. That moment is where i felt lost..... I really never thought angels are there... Til i really met you. Your name and your comfort feels like i was wrong about angels....

=)


School been Sucky hate it now and i really want to grad so damn soon and get it over ! Hoping to go to RP and study before i go NS.....Well but I have to leave this to God and what plans he have for me....