Sunday, February 15, 2009

A day after Valentine


Sweet Sweet ! LOVE BABY's Dimple


Your someone whom i treasure ! = D


Next time you have to piggy back me ! = P

Today that time we had and spend was really one that i never ever had experience before with my other relationships at all ! Laying by your side and just chatting =) Knowing about the shocking stuff that we once we linked ! haha and how much your accompany and care really meant to me !

I want to have you and chat non stop like a 24/7 thingy ! haha Well that is just my dream !

Your present you bought for me was damn surprising la ! heez !

3 CDs that are all my singing teachers ! =) STING , ROD STEWART & TOTO ! WHOA WHOA !haha
And the letter =) was really touching and i really want to tell you that i will be there for you always !
=)

NOW FIFI ONLY LISTENS TO YOU ! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! = X