Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Standing On The Top

If i was on the top of the tallest building now what would i do?

Jump down and very sure i have ended all my problems and loneliness i have inside?

Take a deep breath and see the world from the top and remember how the feeling is like and wake up in my life trying to be the top again?

Hmm this two are options in my life.. One step and all ends or all begins...

I want to know what is the best that God have to offer me.

I know i will be foolish to jump but risky to push on and might get even more hurt?

If i have faith i would thanks God for the chance to see the world and go back down and work up to see that feelings that God wanted me to be a History Maker in my life and others...

I have been thinking....

And i really am tired...

I need the fresh air i breath everyday when i was not so tired like this....

If i can i would be the star in other people life and help them to build their dreams which God wanted them to have...

This Joy is very different and hard to come by...

But for all the gift God have given and tested me...

How can i give it all up now?

I WANT TO RISE BACK UP

Be who i was that God made me...

I want to be the army that God needs now for this sinful world

A place where Sins are the air and devils are the lords....

But there is a King who is has the power to kill over all but chooses the path to let freedom be the
line between Good & Bad...

For this i thanks God =)

I Want to be part of the HOLY ARMY !

Ansel have risen back and beware Sinful people i will shoot the shit out of you guys that you have no idea what is a sin is and never will anymore !!