Monday, October 22, 2007

Crossing My Fingers HARD !!

To be honest with you guys, the guitar course really do need more people and i really do not know where to get or to start giving my flyer's... I feel that i will be very disappointed with the number of people joining up this course haiz.. How i wish the response will be better but i have to pray and still there are only 2 more weeks to go. But i have only 4 students MAX, which i wanted to have at least 7 or 8 but looking at the rate of the sending of flyer's I'm very worried


Well This few days been very bored... Felt very alone again but i guess maybe i think too much or maybe not? I called Elaine today and chatted a little when i started to feel sad again, i really do not know why i felt like that. I just hope i never made her pissed cause i SMS her saying that once couples break for me i never treat them like strangers she never replied me =(
Sorry if i did made you angry just i felt very lonely this few days and you never SMS or call me ever since the time we broken up. Wish you all the best and take care of your health okay?

MONEY REALLY NEEDED MY BANK ACCOUNT NOW ONLY HAVE $60 PLUS !!!
I NEED TO REPAIR MY XBOX360 AND WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH IT"S GOING TO COST!
I NEED TO BUY A CAMERA SO THAT I CAN TAKE MORE PHOTOS WHICH I LOVE TO DO!


I FINALLY BOUGHT MY MP3 THAT I NEEDED SO AT LEAST I CAN LISTEN TO MUSIC EVERYWHERE I GO NOW.

ALL IN ALL I NEED CASH ASAP !!!