Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sorry for need updating my blog haha..


Well not much pics to take though just a group picture with the Cool RCIA ppl

Now busy with my band and also with my PAPA's F N B store at SMU ha ha is ok though just been a very long time not going there not too used to it and the main thing is the ppl there works more hard than me ha ha so sometimes makes me feel i don't do much ... ( Well maybe because it is their job i'm just helping out ha ha)

Next Week i should be going to Malaysia again for mission work so kind of hoping things will not cock up again like the army not letting me the permission to leave Singapore for more than 24 hrs... That is the main worry though....

Things between Elaine and me are much better after the stupid lame quarrel we had over nothing and after a few hours we chatted like as if nothing happen and were laughing our ass off Ghosts ha ha.. However i really begin to treasure her more and more i felt sad and very bad if she left me...( This is link to the stupid dream i had about she choosing Chris which i never met before but i know he used to like her) ha ha but all i want to say to my Dar is SORRY and i will always love you for who you are and i really want to keep you by my side always if possible after the quarrel i felt i cannot be happy at all if i do not have you by my side.. Thanks for loving me Dar !! = )