Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Day Out With Dar...































I had a wonderful time with her ... I felt so happy and the joy of having someone in your arms who loves and cuddle you back feels so good. I'm so glad i have found her...I really want to thank her a lot for the joy she have brought to my life =)

We met up at 12.30 at city hall spend a long time walking and joking about stuff the people and other stuff soon i started taking out my camera and started snapping tons of pictures... Soon After having Our Lunch at LJS and laughing our ass off about Hum Dee Dumb Tee i brought her to the rooftop garden and have a quiet time together after that she became my model ha ha...I love taking pictures with her felt that we can bond together more !! ha ha

After that we wanted to go to the Esplanade for more quiet time as well as MORE PHOTO TAKING HA HA>> Spent a rather long time at there snapping the right photos and we loved every moment of it... Time really do fly when your enjoying or with a love one soon it was 6.30pm i need to leave for my singing lesson sad though i really could not bear living her honestly.... But anyway i'm very HAPPY !! HA HA LOVE YOU !!