Sunday, July 22, 2007

Results show on MON live on ITE AMK TV!!


Photo of the day(Finally a pic of me in Black and White)

Well finally the auditions are over, even though i never did my best which i hope i could but the main reason for me to join is to have more confident and also for that someone....
Saw her online but can't chat the message seems to keep bouncing back.Weird though well means I'm really not faithed really =( Then i kept trying til she appeared offline.. so i got a bit upset i wonder is it the MSN problem or she blocked me ? H
MMM

Had a great weekend with my bro darryl.... HAHA B.O.S (Buddha Of Smell) the video i receive was very funny i and darryl laughed our brains out!! haha i now want the encore version HAHA
People who wants to make quick CASH just simply record a ok OR GOOD quality video of him and show me $5 will be given to the person on the spot haha.... Honestly I'm not joking i am really willing to pay the cash for B.O.S.....

New song to check out GUN N ROSES- November Rain i really hope i can sing this song well and have the outward bound youths going crazy is a damn hard song to be sang really go hear it on my music track !!

Photos of my band SAVING GRACE!! haha ( D'WeE BOLD!!!)