Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm in for the Finals!!! =P


Photo of the day !! ( Matt piggy bagging me!)

AMK SHOOTOUT FINALS HERE I COME!!!
Finally i made it into a singing finals and i have something to proof to everyone that i can sing and i can do it ! ( I'm not being cocky ) I need lots of confident cause i never think positive of myself i'm really hoping i can be first but there are other ppl whom i think are good TOO !! haha So FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WISH ME LUCK !! ^.^

I have my very second chat with her online last night boy O boy I'm so happy haha i really hope she can pass me her no soon so that i will be able to chat with her !! ha ha even though she seems so busy at times but hey she chatted with me haha never did i think she would haha....>.< Well things seems to be getting better i hope lord will help me to keep this happy things going !! ha ha

Things to pray for....
- The 23 Korean Christians held hostage by the Terrorist please lord bless they and i ask all Christians to pray for their safety!!