Wednesday, May 30, 2007

First Chapter



30 may 2007

Haiz...First time in my life i felt so hard to breathe my legs goes weak and my hearts starts to race like a F1 car....I thought i could get over the past and move on when i saw her.. But as expected my happiness alwayz last so short...Twice she said no.. Really making me to guess if i was ever on her mind... the Short sweet moment of me carrying her with the smiles we both have seems to be fading away.Well i really wonder if life can be so sweet as i wish it could be.. After all the hurts and rejection i had i must fight back but for what purpose...? My only wish to have a person who can lean on and say 'i love u' whole heartedly but i don't seem to find one...




Well anyway who can help me haha.. i dun seem to be able to put this image i made for my band on friendster profile background... ARRRR damn machine stuff....Any guys who wear thick glasses and sits in front the com whole day cracking codes of various group like FBI , CIA or even SPCA!! haha... I NEED HELP!!!When you need one you always don't seem to find it... haha



Well anyway today sch was well as usual slack.. haha i think after i grad from ITE i should receive a Cert for FULL TIME SLACKER... OR the BEST SLACKER IN ITE WEST... ha ha But i did not say the teachers there suck ya...I mean the time management and work load... the teachers are cool ha ha MISS FEE , MR JON AND CHRISTIAN ha ha... well i get along with them well... =) i'm a good kid and student ok? even though ppl says that i became an EMO person...
This pics i those i took during my photography classes.. hope u all like it.. ha ha..