Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 2 of Chapter One...


31 May 2007
photo of the day !!( damn I look so weird ha ha Me in the Grey and green singlet)

Another Day of disappointment hmmm well just feel that i always makes a bad decision on believing others.. I'm always the one waiting never ever was i the one late and the whole group waiting for my arrival.. DAMN it SUCKS!! Well today i woke up listening to my friends Christian CD that i borrowed from MAN i love the songs ha ha... feel like buying the CD anyway thanks Kumweng..Hope u have enjoyed yourself at the concert yesterday.

The weird thing is when ever i hear any Christ. songs i would feel save and happy unlike in my life where there are lots of things to pounder about....I always ask myself if God wanted me to be a strong and inspiring Music leader that teaches and touches the many people who had lost faith in him or wants to know our great god.. If I'm given this task when am i going to start my work ha ha, only Darryl is a Christian , Remy and Jin Poh are not hmm thus my church do not allow non believers to play worship songs for service.... The worst part is the church still can't form a band that i can play with hmm....?

This Photos taken by me!!..(My BRo Darryl in my place doing workshop...But snapshot by me ha ha , UFOs In Singapore!!.., and pictures of My "Lao Po"'s Yilin chalet ha ha Sorry for the late posting of picture Ronnie and CO. You guys can just take the pictures through here... Lazy man to send to all ha ha!! )