Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things are better ! =) And I'm Glad i still have you as my friend

Though we are not meant to be as a couple..... The joy you did brought to me was nice and will be memories that will last a long long time til i am up in heaven ( if God thinks i am good enough). I am happy that i can still be friends with you ! There were times when i walked passed J8 and a basketball court or just simply saw a NPCC cadet your face and smile just happen to come into my mind. I do miss you that i cannot hide but i never hated you at all..... Your the most understanding and the only gf that made me want to be in a long term relationship with. I am just hoping to look forward the upcoming times that we can be friends and maybe be good BFF ! i can be your sister =)

Did i mention i love Boston lega ! I BOUGHT THE 4 Seasons of the show and gosh total price !

DRUM Roll.....





Looks like very little Disc right






Check the amount of disc i have! Speaking of time to kill !
$209.30