Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Why have friends when they are never there?

I thought life was fine and things were great til the day like today i felt so betrayed.

I found out that everyone have moved on with their lives while i and still left alone in this time frame....

So many names to be mentioned that i do not care anymore. Life was not like this and i really hate it already. No more friends and when i do need one i have to find one and sure the phone will just not be answered at all. No one really really knows how i feel and cannot understand me.

Maybe i am anti social or maybe my friends just left me and they think is fine.. To be honest i tried and tried. Everyone on msn when i say : "Hi " soon there is no replies or hi i am busy chat with you again...FUCK that i am fucking pissed already and guess what there is no next time. Out of like 10 conversation i chat with 2 or if i am lucky that day 1 person will truly say : "Hi" and how is life......


That hurts alot and no one cares let's face it NO ONE!


I think when your single and all your good friends are happy dating and having their other half.....I will be forgotten and no one gives a SHIT . MAYBE THAT IS WHAT I AM TO OTHERS.

School been killing me i want to grad soon but i really do not know what i can do anymore....
Mailed SP for the Course Music and Audio Tech today and got rejected even if my GPA can get in This is what jannson typed for me


Hello, my name is Ansel Chang from ITE Ang Mo Kio.

I'm about to graduate from the course, "Digital Audio Video Production". Based on what I've learnt, I know it's related to the SP course, Music and Audio Technology.

However, it's not written in my list of options for courses I can go to.

Is there is any way I can apply for this course, possibly through DAE or JPAE?

I have confidence in hitting the 3.5 to 4.0 GPA requirement.

I'll be very grateful for a chance to study in SP.
Thank you.


Quick reply later in the afternoon

Dear Ansel Chang

I refer to your email dated 3rd Feb 2009.

The entry requirement for the Diploma in Music & Audio Technology is GCE 'O' level qualification.

I regret to inform you that NITEC or Higher NITEC is not a relevant qualification for admission to the above course.

Thank you for your interest in the courses conducted by the Singapore Polytechnic.

Yours sincerely

Sarina Din
Duty Officer
Admissions Office


I feel hurt that most Polytechnic still do not offer ITE nitec Students more courses that they should.

FUCK LIFE FUCK SCHOOL AND HONESTLY FUCK EVERYONE THAT IGONORES ME TOTALLY FUCK ALL YOU GUYS ! ..!..