Monday, February 02, 2009

CNY followed by Graduation

Chinese New  Year  is going to be over damn soon.....

Though i had like 3 days of just simple visiting and receiving a lot lesser for red packets. I enjoyed it a lot ! NONO  i never won any money through BlackJack or something but i visited my Uncle whom i have not met like 4 years already due to the problems my mother had with him over my late grandmother. 

It means so much to me cause when i was a little boy that place the people the atmosphere was grown in me without fail every new year we will head to his place and everyone will be there to gather. That was the best and i always look forward to that =) This year that same feeling of childhood came back to me. That can be the main reason why i am happy.. Even though everyone have children and boyfriends and girlfriends, but to see them at least brings the memories that i used to spent that bonding with them when i was a young boy brings that warmth into my heart =)

Recently things are just so boring to me as usual but i was able to think more positively... 

Oh Adek FINALLY HAVE GIVEN ME my present for Xmas BIRTHDAY  PLUS Valentine's day ! Thank you haha AND the most i can say unique gift i ever had  ! haha Sephora Hand soap ! = D

And Angela still owes me my previous birthday gift! Gosh

I want to get my ITE done with damn soon so i can chill and look forward to other stuff like the Step Up program-me for Youths. I want to share to students the importance of having a Goal or Dream in life and my pass experience =) 

Things to look out for....

1)Next Sunday my band having a gig at Singapore Flyer from 8.30 pm.

2)Possible Gig at Beatty Secondary School

3)Either going to Poly or Army which both are an experience i would be love to look forward to.

4)New songs that i can learn and can finally do more of my singing

5)Singing Lessons and Guitar Lessons most properly could be conducted again ( Cross fingers) 

6)Step up programme in secondary schools

7)Lastly my 21 st Birthday = )


Well at least i am looking forward for this year rather then the past 2 years ! ha ha =) 

Do tag me people and stuff missed chatting with people and seeing who reads my blog ! ha ha

= P