Monday, December 29, 2008

X'mas is Over

I have not blogged for so long as i do not have the mood to and also i hate my stuff that i was planning to blog about........... Mostly sad and stupid stuff so ya save the troubles

New friends to me get me excited but soon they will just never chat with me as if i was an outcast to them or like a nerd or something..

Gosh i more or less have given up making new ones since my old ones are leaving me too

Haiz all busy with ARMY WORK STUDIES ! while i am free and lonely.. This feeling never goes away...

Things happened during the few months i did not blogged......

1) Bands stuff still have a few problems but more or less getting better I THINK !

2) Had a church camp where i finally had an experience with God that i will make him proud

3) Had a church outing at my condo which was fun

4) Bonded better with my church mates and see more of them growing

5) Bought new games but no one to play with as usual

Yup people who do not understand me will think alot of stupid stuffs and hate for it which i do not know what i can do

But who cares i never ever had a thought to hurt anyone before at all well maybe for people who are childish and maybe mad or just wanna find trouble with me about my past....

Things i learned if i am able to forgive others about their past others should too so honestly i am sorry but i will not do or say anything further more as i think is better to move on rather then some who just seems to put everything to themselves and love to blame others....


I dunno if i should go army or poly first ! help me !! give me ur comments ! PLEASE =)