Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New friends new test

I made new friends i mean like people whom i know for long but recently went out and started to chat abit more than the usual hi how u been? Crap and i do made new friends too....

Cool stuff but still as what i learned in CG that i have to be ready and to lead a good example and be a great testimony.... Well i do think i am mostly when it comes to my goals and dreams hmm... (i think)


I been having mixed feelings GOSH ! and i really do not know why....I think i been sleeping maybe too late and stuff got some crazy things inside my head when i  sleep late....

Oh been hooked to Boston Legal recently and i feel so happy when i can watch the whole 5 Seasons free when i used to check the price for the 1st Season was like 89.90... On offer some more can ! Gosh luckily found the website to watch it = )

I think we should all sit down in a bus and just relax do not feel stress and rush to places where you going to go.... Life do not need extra stress.... But i do no mean BE LATE