Friday, September 05, 2008

My new Future mei ! =) Hopfully

GAS =) I really am \/ery happy to know you honestly !! Your the one out of two that really brightened my this whole week !! I was moody lonely and let alone EMO!

But today u flattered me so much haha and lo\/ed my photos !! Haha those we like my photos ha\/e great photography eyes ! ok?

Points you said about me !! Lolx ABIT NO SHAME TO POST IT OUT LIKE THAT BE !! IS MY FREAKING POST HAHA I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT !! BUT NOT NUDE ! =)


1) you are quite optimistic and you are normal!

2)your've got a good character

3)outgoing & fun

4) great personality i guess ^^

5)and you're very good at heart, i can tell from the posts about god


And MORE !

i heard you can tell how a person is really like by looking at the way he treats animals

and you treat fifi really really nicely! =D



I saw your mission trip photos too, and the children look so happy to take photos with you

i like children too! but not many guys like kids, so i guess thats something different about you



Honestly thanks alot you really made my day and i do think God made you come into my life to gi\/e me the confidences i need to work and to obey him ! =)