Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dance Baby Dance 0h Baby Dance!!

The gig today was a rough one ha ha had a lot of obstacles on the way to it but the power of God have changed it ! It really Rain down like Cats & Dogs and i really do mean it the worse rain i have ever seen in Singapore since i was born can? Really crazy one!Plus I got caught in the super duper heavy rain can? Now i am starting to suffer for that flu and cold ! I HATE TO GET FLU !

Basically the Gig we arrived earlier and had to wait for the other performances to finish for our turn ! ha ha oh anyway we are the closing act for the event ! which was very happy about it as we can show what our band can do !

My dad & brother came today ! I want to sincerely thank : Paul, Bing Fuo, Angela, Daddy , Brother, Denise parents & friends for coming down to support us !!

Miss Hana, Mr Roy the whole round box crew, Ping ping ( the sweet organiser who is very cheery and friendly unlike the other one !!)

For giving this amazing gig for a good cause ! =) Sincerely thank you all =)

There was a band before us performing 2 songs one is Wherever you will go & a Malay song was not bad really ha ha though i told Joan it was like a mat band ha ha !!

Then was us ha ha The intro of the band was rather crappy ha ha as i was freaking nervous can !! ha ha But later as usual my mood to sing & perform live came out of me and many people were dancing and singing along the song !! Paul like Denise's second song Boston ha ha She really sang well and i teased her on stage ha ha

Who find Denise tan siew ho Cute !! HA HA and want to take her home ha ha she is just like a teddy bear ! And many people raised up their hands OK minus away Denise parents got about maybe 7 people i think !


The main thing that really warmed my heart was these two things

1) My dad and brother came ! I was surprised as i did not think they will be able to make it and when i was going to sing my song just in time my dad waved at me ! =) on stage i was very HAPPY !! WAHAHAHA

2) Seeing the more unfortunate people who have handicap in their lives dancing and calling their friends to come in front of the stage to sing and clap along was really !! I really mean this i nearly cried and was humbled by that scene.

Thus giving me more strength to work hard with my band and going for more gigs and doing more for charity and the needy......

God have spoken to me and i have faith in him and i will not waste my time on thinking if it was mend to be but rather what should i do now to honor him !

Thank you god for everything i love you guys and Client Number Nine

( i can see the bond we have in the band after this few months of joy together as a band and as friends) I simply love u guys !! =)

Got caught in the rain twice now i am suffering from flu and cold !! But is worth all the trouble of seeing others enjoying themselves