Sunday, July 06, 2008

Looking back my past

Today i felt sad and happy but it was at this point that i started looking back on my life...
From sec school life to now.. Though there are many things i wish to change and redo but i am very happy and blessed with what i have now... My life, my friends, my church mates, my god sisters...Etc..


I learn that when helping others you help yourself too ! I look at others and i learn how to be an example to others and how to cheer others up... My life always been smiling my hurting inside..


So i have to be a happy guy thinking that i can make a differences in my life and other people's life =)


I i really wished the friends that i was close before would be back with me... My god sisters too val.. Tel... Zoey...Zoe.....Angelina....Rebecca....and many more those times you listened to my problems really gave me the confidence i have today...


Well though you guy will not be reading this but i really truly miss you guys so much.....


Times have changed after sec sch my closest friends i have now are darryl, jin poh, remy, denise, joan, cheris, ravin, wei peng, jian ming maybe janson? This are the people who really know and understand the things i done..

Sadly many have come and go but not knowing that everyone played a part in my life. And the hurts you cost in me really hurt me....But i would be so happy to forgive and wishing to be forgiven, If things was so much easier.... From the things i have done wrong i am sorry. My life is not perfect but with you guys around you really shape it up..... At times during night i wonder do anyone think about me and smile before they sleep? Well God surely do but other then that who really do? My family ? My friends?
To me i just want to be remembered for the good things and people can smile and really come and ask me how are you in a really sincere way and really meaning it...Haiz those thoughts have driven me into a world of loneliness that i had being in.....



The peanut game


Amk park near the Mac




My works